Saturday, August 7, 2010

I'M A BIG BROTHER!!!

Surprise! Mom and dad adopted a little brother to call my own! His name is Guinness from FBRN. My wishes have been granted. I can't wait to meet him.


Here's Guinness, dad and I together in Florida.


Here he is on the hotel bed. Mom loves hotels.

I can't believe mom and dad were so good at keeping this surprise from me. No wonder mom has been cleaning up a storm running that noisy vacuumn cleaner. Man, I need to get busy now. I'm gonna help mom with her "WELCOME" sign tomorrow and make room for my little brother. I am going to run around with him, wrastle with him, and go for walks and car rides with him!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Guinness is adorable! Will you keep his name? Can't wait to hear how the brothers get along : )

    From Henri, FBRN grad 02/10 and his Mama, Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leigh,

    Yes, we're keeping his name. He looks like a Guinness and he has a red brown coat, so it's very appropriate.

    ReplyDelete