Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Double Trouble

#1. In the morning, I left the boys alone for no more than an hour. I came home and they had torn up a heavy duty black trash bag. There was a huge hole in it and some shredded plastic all over the floor. I hope they didn't swallow any of it. I don't know what possessed them to do that!? Frenchies (and I know Basil) don't normally go for things like that. It was a clean, new bag that I had taken out and planned on using it, but then I stepped out. The boys must have wanted to go out with me and got anxious. They probably were wrastling and then decided to play tug-o-war with the bag. I'm surprised because Basil used to be afraid of plastic bags too.

#2. Basil and Guinness got into a "fight" last night around midnight in our bed. We woke up to some scary snarling cackling sounds. Why? Guinness threw up on our comforter and Basil and Guinn got into a fight over who was going to eat it. I think Guinn tried to eat it but Basil wanted it and snarled at him.

Oh Boyz! Poor mommy and daddy.

1 comment:

  1. I laughed at the "fight", dogs do the most disgusting things. My Boston/pug will jump on the bed to throw up! Hope he just threw up cause he ate something inedible and not because he he was sick.

    Jessie

    ReplyDelete