Friday, October 23, 2009

Like Father Like Son

Basil loves the car. He's so well behaved. He stays in the back and never jumps up front. Most of the time he just falls asleep immediately.


The back seats are a little awkward for him, so we got him a "car seat" to lay down in. He loves it. He got right into it and went to sleep. Here he is in my car. Tan interior, tan bed.


Typically, we take this red flannel blanket with us which he seems to have grown to love. Look at how sweet he is. Since we usually use this car, we're going to look into the car seats made for dogs which you latch a harness to.


He still won't go into the car himself. I have to pick him up and put him in. I tried enticing him with a biscuit. He seemed interested...


I tried to tell him to go into the floor first and then onto the seat, but that wasn't getting through to him. I sat on the other side to encourage him.


Looks like my treat wasn't enticing enough. Look at that face! Next time, we're going to use a more enticing treat and sit on the other side to get him in.

No comments:

Post a Comment