Thursday, June 3, 2010

Basil is back!

Hi all! I'm back from vacation! Did you all miss me? It was Memorial Day weekend and we all decided to take a family vacation. I'll do a few recaps at a time since I'm still pretty tired from the ride. There's just something about eating, sleeping and more eating that wears a dog out.


So mom and dad decided to drive to Montreal. First we had to go through NY State which was beautiful. I LOVE NY!


The Adirondack's are beautiful. The weather is so nice and cool.


I didn't want to say anything, but I would have prefered to fly, but mom and dad said they are "saving". I don't know for what. I'm not that high maintenance.


Here we are in the Hudson Valley. George Washington fought here. He must have been fighting the French. booooo


This was just the beginning of our trip...
To be continued...



2 comments:

  1. Hi Basil!
    Welcome back home! I did miss you and so did my coonhound, Daisy, lots and lots! We love road trips (even though the furthest I've driven w/Daisy has been a 2 hour drive) and we loved your tour of NY! I love NY too and I hope to go back again sometime soon!
    Can't wait to read more about your trip!
    Daisy & April

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Basil...we are so happee you had fun traveling with your pawrents. Mom use to live in N.J. (who cares). Anyway, welcome home
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete