Sunday, May 16, 2010

CRISIS!

Calling all frogs! Calling ALL frogs! Calling ALL FROGS! Look. I have never asked you all for anything before, but we have got to unite this one time. Something just horrible happened today. I cannot even speak of it! I'll demonstrate in photos.

Exhibit A: Mommy's legs. Yes, that's me on the floor tapping her. Yes, THE FLOOR! What is that big boulder on her lap taking up all my real estate you ask???!!!!
Exhibit B: A BABY!!! I thought you all said it would be okay! I thought you said they would drop foodables. This one just looked cute and chubby and and and...OH, the horror! The HORROR! Mommy cooed over and held the baby on MY LAP! What did I do to deserve this?!


This one on the other hand is okay. The humans call it a "kid". The kid walked around dropping all kinds of chips and hot dogs. I like this "kid". Mommy and daddy can get one of those.
I was so relieved when the baby went home. It was just me and mommy again. She sat on the porch and held me in her lap. I felt so secure again and the world was what I remembered.

2 comments:

  1. Basil, you've been robbed! Something stole your mom's lap. We don't Basil, how could your mom resist that sweet face of your?

    Stella, Gunther and Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohphew! a baby. i thought your mom had some old guy with a bad comb over in her lap. that would have been seriously weird. agility is fun, charlie does it with her grandma and the boys and us are spectators. that is a very cute picture of you with your mom and dad.
    hugs,
    puglette
    :o)

    ReplyDelete