Friday, May 7, 2010

Basil Meets Baby

Last night, I met the strangest animal. The humans called it a "baby". I don't know what the fuss is all about. Everyone forgot about me and kept tickling and making noises at this baby like it was a puppy. I don't understand why it's so special. All it seemed to do was sit there, sleep, eat and slobbered...errr...sounds familiarrrr. Everyone kept asking if we're going to get one. Get one what? That thing!? I thought mommy and daddy were getting me a brother or sister.


Here's the baby trying to touch me. I sniffed the baby's behind, but I couldn't tell what it was.

2 comments:

  1. Basil, just so you know, those little things are great for giving us food we shouldn't eat and they drop everything. But thats about it. I never had a brother or sister that looked like that either.
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Basil, listen to Benny and Lily. Babies are great for dropping foodables. Gunther once grabbed baby's diaper and ran out to Grandma's back yard with it. Just to watch Grandma pitch a fit over that one was well worth puttin' up with that baby!

    Stella, Gunther and Betty

    ReplyDelete