Thursday, April 1, 2010

Garden Helper



Basil went to the garden nursery with me today. We had a great car ride there and he was soaking up all the stimuli. When we arrived at the nursery, he was so excited. He sniffed pansies, daffodils and herbs. He met some garden friends of mine. He started eating some of the celery plants too. When we got home, he helped me in the garden by checking on the soil, intimidating bunnies, and tasting the veggies before I planted them.

Does your furbaby help you in the garden?

2 comments:

  1. Hey Basil, Oh boy does Betty help in the garden. She helps herself to all of mom's flowers and plants! Now we have nothing to sniff because they've all been moved outside of our yard. We don't have bunnies but we have gophers. Do you have those?

    Stella, Gunther and Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Stella, Gunther and Betty!

    I like to eat my mom's herbs and celery. I'm secretly hoping they will turn into meat. We do have lots of bunnies, moles and one giant groundhog. The groundhog is bigger than me. I don't care to chase them. They don't interest me.

    Basil

    ReplyDelete