Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Basil & Guinness go to Deutschland

Flat Basil and Guinness here. Mom and dad took us on an amazing trip to Bavaria (southern Germany)!


We left the real Basil and Guinness behind at grandma's house. The good thing about us Flats is we don't have stinky gas.


We went site seeing. Here is downtown Munich. We're up at Olympic Park.



We visited a bunch of old castles.



Mom and dad had a lot of livations but we just chaperoned them.


And saw a lot of fancy Arfwork. The Germans sure love their dogs. There were dogs everywhere from paintings, to tapestries, to parks and restaurants.


More photos to come...

2 comments:

  1. Are you sending your flatties to other bloggers and if so how do I get my name on the waiting list? I would love it if they'd visit me sometime soon! Our coonhound and 2 cats would love them to stay overnight, if possible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness flattys. You are so lucky to go to Germany.
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete