Saturday, July 24, 2010

FBRN Fundraiser Pre-Game

For those city folks who can't make it to tomorrow's fundraiser, mom and I went to her work to set up some offerings for a donation. I would hate to be those people's dog..no cars! No car rides!


I personally like these metal things which I can roll around in my mouth, but mom says the crunchy paper stuff is even better.


She baked cupcakes to take to work. Humans there loved it. They kept saying "Oh I'm eating Arizona in Conneticut" or "I have Twiggy in Georgia".. I don't know about you but we don't eat our own kind.


I sent one of my flat Basils to go with mom to work and help her set up. It was so boring there. I mean, I don't know why she'd rather be there 8 hours a day than home napping with me.. Mom even gave away her home grown vegetables.


Makin' it rain! Humans are so generous when giving away paper stuff, but what about treats and table scraps???

Thank you all for the donations and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment