Saturday, May 22, 2010

Flirting with Garlic

I caught up on some much needed gardening and I suppose Basil was a little bored. He sat nicely next to me while I planted some tomatoes. I look over and he's playfully flirting with my garlic. He was nuzzling it and turning his face up and around and down to keep the garlic green on his nose like he was keeping a bubble afloat.

This series of photos are just so cute.


Hmmm what's this?


Nom nom gotcha!


You're not getting away garlic!


Stop ticklng my nose!

Oh alright I'll taste you.
BLEH THAT'S NASTY STUFF. Yuck! (Basil licked it and never ate it unlike my parsley and thyme).

5 comments:

  1. What a cute face Basil has! He must be such a wonderful companion to garden with! I don't know one thing about gardening but I'd be willing to learn with Basil by my side! Adorable, well-done pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see Brutus doing exactly the same thing! Maybe Basil wanted to be sure no vampire came by & snatched him while you were busy...

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. That 4th photo is so sweet! Look at that cute face. I just want to give Basil lot's of kisses on those puffy Bullie cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job Basil...nice find. We hear garlic keeps the flea bugs away
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cutie!! he really seemed to like the scent of that garlic.
    have a good weekend!
    hugs,
    puglette
    :o)

    ReplyDelete