Monday, May 17, 2010

Basil Meets Bambi

While mommy played with The Baby, baby's aunt brought over a friend for me to play with. Her name is Bambi and she's a "chikawawa" like my human niece calls them. She really means Chihuahua. She's 2 years old and unlike me, she wasn't very lucky with her first 2 homes. She was hit by a car and has no feeling in her left leg/hip. Then she was mauled by a pit bull! Yikes! She survived which makes her a very lucky and strong girl! Now she's with her forever mommy who is super nice to her.


Here she is with her mommy. I let her play with my orange ring. She tried to play with my fuzzy fuzz fuzz ball, but I kinda had to "gently take it away" from her because it's my favorite toy.



I got happy feet during the evening and chased her around. I startled her. I didn't know she would be so sensitive. She was so playful earlier. I tried to coax her to come out by looking cute and pawing at her underneath the loveseat.


It was a long day with so much company. I was pooped and took a little rest. The sun was coming down hard.


Even Bambi got a little help from This Kid who held his hand over her face to sheild her eyes from the sun. See, I told ja that I like These Kid people.

2 comments:

  1. are you sure Bambi is not a kitty kat since she has 9 lives
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Basil you are a cutie-pie! So fun meeting other Bullie Bloggers! Fly over with those cute bat ears and meet my Miss Weezer, she'd love to be your cyber friend! Fun!
    -Sara.

    ReplyDelete