Monday, September 20, 2010

Taking a Break

Hi all! Basil and Guinness' mom here. I wanted to thank you all for reading and following along Basil and now Guinness' adventures. I'll be taking a break from posting for a while. Having two dogs has been quadruple the work and I need to hunker down and get a handle on our situation. Guinn had an ugly and unpleasant run in with another friend's dog this weekend and I have come to realize that it's beyond the "normal" behavior of two dogs learning to live together. I need to fully concentrate on working with Guinness (and Basil) on their behavior and establishing my leadership. Over these last 7 weeks, things have escalated from Basil and Guinn's mere spats and establishing who's top dog and if we're going to be a harmonious family of four, we need to take this time to work things out. You will still hear from us ocassionally and I have a few blog posts already scheduled to go up for this week. In the mean time, let's hope the next time you see us, we'll be in better shape.


Basil & Guinness send their snorts and licks!

1 comment:

  1. We'll miss you, but you are right. It is a lot of work. although my two get along, Lily has issues with other dogs at times....See ya soon
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete