Tuesday, September 7, 2010

New Accessories

All the kids on the block got new back packs, lunch boxes and shoes. Mom and dad didn't want us to feel left out, so we got preppy new collars and ID tags.

GUINNESS - Welcome to our family! You are ours furever!


BASIL - You'll always be our special boy! Look how strong and handsome you are now.

Our tags have different font for our names since we have different personalities, but our collars are the same style except for the color. Green/Blue is for Basil since he came to our family with a green collar. Guinness' collar is Red/Navy Blue which looks nice against his golden brown brindle coat. Now all mom needs to do is design a new blog header.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, your dogs have more style than I have in my big 'ol paws and I have to pass this information along to my mom so I can have a fancier doggy tag just like you!
    Love little Frenchies sooooo much! Wanna come play with me sometime?
    xoxo....Daisy the Coonhound

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are all good to go now with your new tags. Very handsome!!
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete