Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I will not eat eggs

I read that adding an egg into their food every once in a while is good for frenchies. I cooked an egg once and Basil wouldn't eat it. I thought he might eat a raw egg so I cracked a raw egg into his bowl. He trusts me and has never given me a hard time about eating anything. He took a few licks to it and I thought he was liking it. I was sitting at the dinner table with some friends having a conversation. I got up to go get dessert ready and stepped into something mushy with my bare foot. I looked down and wouldn't you know!? I stepped into a huge pile of Basil's vomit. He yacked up his entire dinner from earlier. Everyone went running away from the table and I had to wipe my foot and then scoop his dinner up. Thanks all!

I got the point Basil. You don't like eggs. I will never give it to you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment