Thursday, April 8, 2010

Stella, Gunther and Betty



When mom and dad are busy cleaning my house and making me dinner, I catch up on some light reading at my new favorite blog about 2 pugs and 1 frenchie. When I see their pictures of Stella, Gunther and Betty together, I wish mommy and daddy would give me a brother or sister. I would love someone to sleep with and play with. I promise I'll share my food and toys. It seems like so much fun.

Sometimes I hear mommy and daddy talking about "having a baby"...what's a baby? I hope it's something yummy to eat or something I can chew and fling around the living room.

I know mommy secretly looks at the French Bulldog Rescue Network's website for frenchies up for adoption. It's just a matter of time that she'll convince daddy for a wittle brother or sister. Preferably a sister. She's just worried she won't find the right match for me - likes kids, fence not necessarily required, very playful but likes to cuddle, follows mommy and daddy around, a good listener, smart, and preferably a smaller, cute, fawn colored little girl.

For those of you with brothers and sisters, how did you know that you would get along? How do you find the right match? Oh, and what's a baby?

3 comments:

  1. Oh Basil! Our mom is so dense! She read your blog post in the dashboard thingy area and thought she was reading our own post... DUH! BOL! Please don't hold that against her. Anyhooooo....

    Oh, yeah! Basil, we think it would be so great for you to have a little 4-legged sister. Mom says we're all like peas and carrots. If we're not playing together, we're sleeping and cuddling together.

    Mom said she'd help keep an eye out for a good match for you. Specially now that she know what your lookin' for. *wink wink*.

    And maybe if daddy knew that you might stay out of trouble more if you had someone to play with when this baby thing comes along, he might change his mind?

    Lot's of love!
    Stella, Gunther and Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh Basil, I read their blog too!
    And I'm also looking for a little sister for Clyde...we just don't know if he'll still be calm and behaved or if he'll turn into the little tazmanian devil he once was when he had his fist two frenchie sisters and then again in foster care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have it made. Stella, Gunther and Betty are the best!!!
    Twinkie

    ReplyDelete